New TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE – for the SAME PRICE as the book – See Below!!!
Featured on A Current Affair and Today/ Tonight in Australia, as well as countless radio and guest TV appearances internationally, weight-loss expert Jon Gabriel, continues to get rave reviews from critics, the medical community, celebrities and the general public around the world for his revolutionary book, The Gabriel Method
In his book, Jon tells of his phenomenal transformation, – losing over 100 kilos without dieting and without surgery – and most amazingly, with his body showing almost no signs of ever having been morbidly obese.
His totally unique and ground-breaking approach to weight loss is backed by solid, cutting edge obesity research compiled from over four years of full-time investigation into the roles of neurobiology, biochemistry, quantum physics and human consciousness related to weight management. The result is a method that often defies common beliefs and yet achieves dramatic long lasting benefits.
- This is NOT a quick fix or a fad diet
- There are no meal plans, extreme exercises or calorie counting
- The focus is on losing all the weight you need to lose—and keeping it off forever!
Celebrity obesity survivors like Muhammad Ali’s daughter Khaliah, and Robin Moran, star of The Discovery Channel’s show Super Obese, are strong advocates of Jon’s Weightloss approach.
To all of those who continue to struggle with their weight, Jon’s approach promises a struggle free road to permanent sustainable weightloss.
The book is 198 pages and comes with a free download of a soothing, and highly effective guided visualisation CD, helping you to reach your goal of a healthy, slim body.
Very Highly Recommended!
JUST ANNOUNCED! … THE TOTAL TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE …
For a limited time, you can purchase an Instant Digital Video Book Download, with a Guided Visualisation MP3 and get 5 BONUSES including, ebook and Jon’s favourite Recipes for FREE!
… Follow the links ….
The Low GI Diet – 12 Week Action Plan is a healthy, low glycemic index, weightloss, carbohydrate-controlled diet. Discover how making the right Low Glycemic Diet choices can help you feel fuller for longer and increase your energy levels making weight loss achievable and sustainable. Develop a lifetime of healthy eating habits that can help you achieve optimum health while protecting against illness and disease.
This guide explains how you can best use the Glycemic Index for effective weight loss – how to lose weight and keep it off! It explains the difference between different carbohydrates and how low Glycemic foods can help you feel fuller longer, burn body fat, and maintain healthy lifelong eating habits.
Included you’ll find:
- 12 weeks of menus tailored to your weight and activity level
- 12 weeks of easy-to-follow aerobic and resistance exercises that will take just 30 mins a day
- Tips to help you maintain weight loss for life
- Tips to control your appetite
- Delicious recipes and meal plans
- The Glycemic Index tables with the Glycemic Index values of all your favourite foods.
The result: A slimmer, fitter, healthier you for the rest of your life!
Brought to you by the author of the worldwide bestselling The New Glucose Revolution series on the glycemic index. Start losing weight and improving your overall health today.
If you’re health conscious, seeking weightloss, or looking for an in depth understanding of the the glycemic index and how to incorporate it into your everyday low glycemic diet, this is a fabulous reference!
The New Glucose Revolution divides carbohydrates according to their GI into two categories. One is high GI: carbohydrates that break down quickly during digestion, leading to fast and high blood-glucose response. The other is low GI: carbohydrates that break down slowly during digestion, leading to a gradual glucose release.
Completely revised 2010 Edition! Find all the latest GI values for all your favourite foods. This guide will help you to compare your favourite foods and preferred brands so you can make low glycemic diet substitutions that really matter. This easy-to-use guide gives you:
- The Glycemic Index values for over 900 foods
- A-Z tables by food category, making it easy to find and compare high glycemic & low glycemic foodsfoods
- A low, medium or high GI rating for each food
- A shopping list of low GI essentials to make shopping quicker and healthier
- A guide to eating out and the healthiest takeaway food options
- Ideas for gluten-free eating and living.
Don’t go shopping without it!