New TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE – for the SAME PRICE as the book – See Below!!!
Featured on A Current Affair and Today/ Tonight in Australia, as well as countless radio and guest TV appearances internationally, weight-loss expert Jon Gabriel, continues to get rave reviews from critics, the medical community, celebrities and the general public around the world for his revolutionary book, The Gabriel Method
In his book, Jon tells of his phenomenal transformation, – losing over 100 kilos without dieting and without surgery – and most amazingly, with his body showing almost no signs of ever having been morbidly obese.
His totally unique and ground-breaking approach to weight loss is backed by solid, cutting edge obesity research compiled from over four years of full-time investigation into the roles of neurobiology, biochemistry, quantum physics and human consciousness related to weight management. The result is a method that often defies common beliefs and yet achieves dramatic long lasting benefits.
- This is NOT a quick fix or a fad diet
- There are no meal plans, extreme exercises or calorie counting
- The focus is on losing all the weight you need to lose—and keeping it off forever!
Celebrity obesity survivors like Muhammad Ali’s daughter Khaliah, and Robin Moran, star of The Discovery Channel’s show Super Obese, are strong advocates of Jon’s Weightloss approach.
To all of those who continue to struggle with their weight, Jon’s approach promises a struggle free road to permanent sustainable weightloss.
The book is 198 pages and comes with a free download of a soothing, and highly effective guided visualisation CD, helping you to reach your goal of a healthy, slim body.
Very Highly Recommended!
JUST ANNOUNCED! … THE TOTAL TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE …
For a limited time, you can purchase an Instant Digital Video Book Download, with a Guided Visualisation MP3 and get 5 BONUSES including, ebook and Jon’s favourite Recipes for FREE!
… Follow the links ….
Low GI Snacks are different to low gi meals. They’re a great low glycemic diet aid to have on hand in-between meal times to prevent your blood sugar levels falling too low. However, do keep in mind that snacking can be the quickest way to undo all of your health, or weight related, efforts. A “snack” should always be a small snack! Definitely not another meal!
It’s also important to keep in mind that a late evening or midnight snack is not a good habit. Remember too, that it’s best not to skip meals or allow yourself to feel overly hungry, as you’d be undoing your health-related and weight loss goals in the process. It only causes more spiking and plummeting of blood sugar levels, whereas we really need to be keeping those blood sugar levels steady.
When snacking, usually a small handful is sufficient to keep you going. Stay on track by making some healthy, low glycemic diet choices when you get the munchies.
Try these smart Low GI Foods as Snacks:
• A small handful of mixed nuts
• A small bowl of freshly popped popcorn
• A few mixed grain crackers topped with ricotta cheese
• Celery or a banana topped with natural peanut butter
• Wholegrain pita chips topped with hummous
• Baked corn chips with fresh salsa
• Fresh or dried fruit
• A hardboiled egg
• Fresh cut vegetables
• An oat bran muffin
• Lentil dip with fresh carrot sticks, celery and cauliflower
• Yoghurt topped with muesli
• Banana smoothie
• Trail mix made with dried fruit, nuts and seeds
Foods to avoid:
• Sweets and lollies
• Potato chips
• Salted, roasted peanuts and other nuts
• Pastries and cakes
• Biscuits and crackers
Just remember to keep some at the ready in your pantry, desk drawer, or handbag, so that you won’t be tempted by other less healthy options. And enjoy making up new options for healthy low gi snacks!
Low GI Desserts? Absolutely! After eating good low gi meals, you never need to be missing out on dessert in any low glycemic diet! You can still enjoy many tasty low glycemic diet treats, in fact the possibilities are endless, once you get the idea of how to put one together. If you use a piece of fruit as your starting point, you can bake it, blend it, add toppings or puree it in a sauce. And if you stay with fresh seasonal fruits, your recipes will stay fresh with the seasons.
To get you started, try some of these Healthy Low GI Desserts:
• Fruit salads – try different combinations with fresh, frozen, or even canned varieties
• Homemade gelati made with frozen berries blended with a little natural yoghurt
• Homemade rolled oat biscuits
• Fruit crumble topped with natural muesli and flaked coconut – most fruits work well
• Poached fruit
• Coconut coated baked bananas
• Baked apples with dried fruits and nuts
• Two or three scorched almonds (not the whole box, though!)
• A small piece of dark chocolate (with >70% cocoa)
Things to avoid:
• Cream and icecream
• Full fat sweetened yoghurts
• Desserts made with refined sugar and white flour
• Pastries and cakes
The possibilities of good options are endless – buy a new low gi cookbook – or have fun rummaging through your old ones. You’ll find many low gi recipes, perhaps with just minor modifications, to make excellent low gi desserts!
The Low GI Diet – 12 Week Action Plan is a healthy, low glycemic index, weightloss, carbohydrate-controlled diet. Discover how making the right Low Glycemic Diet choices can help you feel fuller for longer and increase your energy levels making weight loss achievable and sustainable. Develop a lifetime of healthy eating habits that can help you achieve optimum health while protecting against illness and disease.
This guide explains how you can best use the Glycemic Index for effective weight loss – how to lose weight and keep it off! It explains the difference between different carbohydrates and how low Glycemic foods can help you feel fuller longer, burn body fat, and maintain healthy lifelong eating habits.
Included you’ll find:
- 12 weeks of menus tailored to your weight and activity level
- 12 weeks of easy-to-follow aerobic and resistance exercises that will take just 30 mins a day
- Tips to help you maintain weight loss for life
- Tips to control your appetite
- Delicious recipes and meal plans
- The Glycemic Index tables with the Glycemic Index values of all your favourite foods.
The result: A slimmer, fitter, healthier you for the rest of your life!
Brought to you by the author of the worldwide bestselling The New Glucose Revolution series on the glycemic index. Start losing weight and improving your overall health today.
If you’re health conscious, seeking weightloss, or looking for an in depth understanding of the the glycemic index and how to incorporate it into your everyday low glycemic diet, this is a fabulous reference!
The New Glucose Revolution divides carbohydrates according to their GI into two categories. One is high GI: carbohydrates that break down quickly during digestion, leading to fast and high blood-glucose response. The other is low GI: carbohydrates that break down slowly during digestion, leading to a gradual glucose release.